Guidelines for participating in Philly Photo Day:
1. Photographs must be made on October 28, 2010, between 12:00 am and 11:59 pm.
2. Each participant may only submit one image.
3. Photographs must be taken within Philadelphia city limits, though you don’t have to live in Philadelphia to participate.
4. Any camera can be used but the image file must be digitally submitted.
5. Images must be submitted digitally at 3200 pixels x 2400 pixels (10.5″ x 8″ at 300 ppi).
Dimensions may vary due to camera format. Files must be submitted as a JPEG or TIFF,
no other file format will be accepted. Files that are smaller will be resized to the above dimensions.
6. All images must be submitted online by 8:00 pm on Sunday, October 31, 2010.
7. Digital files can be uploaded at www.philaphotoarts.org. No images submitted by email will be accepted. Participants must accept agreement terms as detailed.
Philly Photo Day is a celebration of Philadelphia and photography, as well as of PPAC’s one-year anniversary. We are asking anyone and everyone to take a picture in Philadelphia on this day and upload it to the PPAC website. Then on November 11, 2010, we will hold an opening reception for the Philly Photo Day exhibition in the Grey Area of the Crane Arts building.
For more information and for uploading instructions, visit www.philaphotoarts.org/