Art for the Cash Poor Registration
Saturday June 9, 2012, noon – 6 pm & Sunday June 10, 2012, noon – 6 pm
VIP Preview Friday June 8, 5:30 – 8:30 pm*
InLiquid is looking for talented artists and crafters for their upcoming Art for the Cash Poor 13! Click here for the online registration form. You must also submit your images for review to firstname.lastname@example.org after submitting the form. General event information can be found here.
Registration for businesses and organizations coming soon!
• Art for the Cash Poor 13 will take place on Saturday, June 9 and Sunday, June 10, 2012 from noon until 6 pm at the Crane Arts Building, 1400 N. American Street, Philadelphia, rain or shine.
• There will be a special VIP ticketed preview on Friday, June 8 from 5:30 – 8:30 pm. The VIP Preview is only open to Saturday or Sunday participants, not as a stand-alone option. Spaces are limited, first come first serve.
• The event will be held both indoors and outside.
• Any participants who plan to be outside must provide their own tent. The outside area is concrete, so tents must be stand alone, weighted, and the total set up must not exceed ten by ten feet. There is a discounted rate for setting up outside. Please contact InLiquid for any further details concerning the outside set up.
• Set up for the Friday VIP preview begins at 3 pm and must be completed by 5 pm
• Saturday and Sunday set-up begins at 10 am and must be completed by 11:30 am.
• All participants are responsible for pre-event set-up and post-event clean-up of their individual spaces.
• For Friday evening participants: You will have one hour after the event (if participating Saturday) to move your items to your weekend space. You may also set up if you prefer not to arrive early Saturday. For Outside Saturday participants, you may store your items in a designated area, but may not leave your set-up overnight. For Sunday participants (outside or in), you must remove your items by 9:30 pm. We do not have storage space for you on Saturday if you are not participating that day. *Friday evening spaces will most likely not be the same as your weekend space.
• All artwork is to be sold for $199 and below.
• You must reserve your space by April 16; spaces are limited, so potential participants will be screened and then accepted on a first come basis. Participants will be notified and fees will be processed or deposited by April 27 for those who are accepted.
• Participants will not be reimbursed for any participation fees after May 6, 2012, regardless of weather conditions.
• In consideration of space, no set-up should exceed seven feet by seven feet indoors and ten by ten feet outdoors. Please keep this in mind if you decide to bring additional presentation materials for your space.
Click here for a downloadable pdf version of the artist participation form